Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tetley Teas: Earl Grey Vanilla





 From my dear friend Dani in Canada (such a sweetie!)

Steep time: 3-5 minutes


Ingredients: (Came without packaging, couldn't find ingredients online so I copied what the website states)

Our flavoured specialty teas start with an Orange Pekoe (black tea) base. Tiny flavour pearls are added in exacting proportions, so when boiling water is added, both the fruit and tea flavours are released simultaneously. This harmonious blending of flavours is difficult to duplicate using the methods preferred by other manufacturers.


Aroma: Dry tea bag has an amazing vanilla scent. After brewed this tea smells like the most amazing Earl Grey I have ever smelled (thus far).

Packaging: Packaged in simple fiber packet. Comes in metal casing.

Tea Leaf Quality: Tiny tea flakes, "pearls" of vanilla.

Taste: Has the smoothest earl grey flavor I have tasted (so far), has an amazing natural [tasting] vanilla flavor. I added my stand by fat free french vanilla creamer and honey, just so I could compare it to my Bigelow Earl Grey London Fog recipe, and this blows it away! I will have to stock up shortly.





Aroma 10/10
Packaging 8/10
Price 9/10
Taste 10/10
Tea Quality 7/10

Overall 8.8/10

Direct Link http://www.tetley.ca/English/TetleyTeas/Products.cfm

5 comments:

  1. This sounds really, really yummy. Do you know where to buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy it in the regular grocery store. A quick Google search is useless, but I'll keep looking for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not find it sold anywhere in the US *sad face*. I may have to import from Canada..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to know where to buy it in the US! One of my favorite teas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. MzPeach57 So would I! I love this tea so much, I can not find it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete