Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Boston Tea Company: Berry Twist








Steep time: 5-8 minutes

Ingredients: Naturally caffeine free South African Red Rooibos, flavored with blueberries, raspberries, and aromatic safflowers.

Aroma: Dry, the tea smells like fantastic berries and a floral scent (I am assuming Safflowers). I opened the package and was taken aback, it smells THAT good. After steeping the tea smells pretty much the same but with a more perfume like scent. You should have heard me gushing to my husband, he thought I was going crazy (like usual).

Packaging: The loose tea is stored in a resealable plastic package, that has a dome shaped bottom so that it can stand freely.

Tea Leaf Quality: Tea leaves, flower petals (?) and full berries. I was super impressed (can you tell?) by the quality of the tea and the full berries found inside the package!

Taste: I was not surprised by the taste. It tastes exactly how it smells, I can taste the blueberry and the raspberry, I can taste the tea, I can taste the flowers (and they taste just like they smell - amazing). This tea is my favorite to date. It has to be the best I have ever tasted. I would definitely recommend everyone try it.


Side note: The cost of this tea per package may seem average, but when following directions (only 1/2 tsp per cup) the tea will last a long time.


Side Note 2: I was literally dancing around my kitchen and letting out an "mmmm" after each sip. My husband says I am certifiable. My husband hates tea (opposites attract right?...right?!), and he liked this one (without any sweetener added - impossible).



Aroma 10/10
Packaging 10/10
Price 10/10
Taste 10/10
Tea Quality 10/10

Overall 10/10

Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment