Friday, October 15, 2010

Numi: Mint Puerh





Steep time: 2-4 minutes


Ingredients: Organic Mint Puerh (Pu-erh?), Organic Morrocan Mint

Aroma: Dry Tea smells like a stick of spearmint gum. After steep tea smells like, melted and chewed mint gum - in a good way? Ha!

Packaging: Packaged in a material that is biodegradable lined with plastic.

Tea Leaf Quality: Deep green leaf flakes.

Taste:  Very very yummy. I tasted the mint, again tasted like good gum, and I tasted the green-ness of the tea, does that make sense? Yes, I am deciding it does. The good thing about the tea is the aftertaste it leaves in your mouth, my husband said my breath smelled great! Not a compliment I get often - wait that doesn't sound right - I mean to say I eat lots of garlic.. hmm. Back to the tea, it was nice and refreshing, just what I needed after having a stomach bug for so long. Still fighting the bug, so I will probably go down to 1 tea tasting a day, I am trying to take it easy - and you would think tea is the perfect thing to drink with an upset stomach - you would be wrong about my stomach.



Aroma 8/10
Packaging 9/10
Value: 9/10
Taste 8/10
Tea Quality 8/10

Overall 8.5/10

Numi Mint Puerh

No comments:

Post a Comment