Thursday, September 30, 2010

Choice Organic Teas: Estate Blend Darjeeling

             




Steep time: 4-5 minutes

Aroma: Dry tea bag has a subtle black tea scent. When brewed the tea has a naturally sweet scent. I liked the smell, it's like something I would wear, delicate perfumey scent.

Packaging: Packaged in Eco-friendly 100% recycled box, and natural fiber tea bag. I love the unique triangle shape the bag has, and I like that the bag is clear, I can actually see the tea.

Tea Leaf Quality: Tea pieces. I saw some leaves (broken up but not shredded or flaked) I saw a few stem like pieces, I'm impressed of the quality of tea in the bag. Not powdery, just simple - the way tea should be.

Taste: the bag describes the tea as a delicate black tea. I can't think of a better description! I didn't need sweetener or cream, the tea itself was great. Not sweet but flavorful. It didn't have a burnt or artificial flavor. I really like this tea, I will purchase it often.




Aroma 8/10
Packaging 10/10
Price 8/10
Taste 9/10
Tea Quality 8/10

Overall 8.6/10

Available @ http://www.choiceorganicteas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment