Sunday, October 3, 2010

Miro Tea: Peach Apricot







Steep time: 2-3 minutes

1 tsp per 8oz cup


Aroma: when you open the bag you get smacked (in a good way!) in the face with the pleasant smell of apricot and peach. More apricot than peach. It smells like I just bit into a fresh ripe apricot and it's tingling on my nose. I want to take a bath in it. After steeping it's the same smell, but a little muted

Packaging: The loose tea is packaged in an aluminum resealable pouch. It has a sticker on the front with tea type, details and steep directions.

Tea Leaf Quality: Great! In the pictures you will see full tea leaves, apricot pieces and pear shavings. It's as quality as tea can get, and it's fresh.

Taste: Delightful! I taste the natural flavoring of peach and apricot. I couldn't currently think of a better pairing. Amazing amazing amazing. It's flavorful, it's light, it's fruity, but not in a fake fruity way, have I said how good this stuff is?




Aroma 9/10
Packaging 10/10
Price 7/10
Taste 9/10
Tea Quality 10/10

Overall 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment