Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stash: Vanilla Chai Decaf Tea




From my dear friend Dani in Canada (see the French on the packaging!?)

Steep time: 3-5 minutes


Ingredients:Naturally decaffeinated black teas, vanilla nut flavor, ginger root, cinnamon, allspice, vanilla flavor, cinnamon flavor, clove, nutmeg, cardamom flavor, and clove flavor.

Aroma: Dry tea bag has an allspice/cinnamon/vanilla scent, it's lovely. After steeping tea has a great warm vanilla/cinnamon/clove aroma.

Packaging: Packaged in simple paper, lined on the inside with plastic.

Tea Leaf Quality: Tiny tea flakes, bits of what I assume is the natural flavoring.

Taste: Has a strong clove/ginger/nutmeg flavor with traces of vanilla. Enjoyable but very strong. I prefer ed this tea with my usual fat free french vanilla creamer and a drop of honey. I drank the tea at night, and in the morning I could still taste/smell it.





Aroma 8/10
Packaging 8/10
Price 9/10
Taste 7/10
Tea Quality 6/10

Overall 8/10

Direct Link: http://www.stashtea.com/products/Vanilla+Chai+Decaf+Black+Tea.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment