Friday, October 8, 2010

Talbott: Orange Creme Dreams












Steep time: 3-5 minutes


Ingredients: rooibos, orange peels, apple pieces, rosehips, hibiscus, calendula petals, safflowers, natural orange and vanilla flavors.

Aroma: Dry tea smells like vanilla and oranges, after steep tea smells like delicious orange-vanilla dessert.

Packaging: Packaged in a beautiful tin with a tight seal.

Tea Leaf Quality: Bright tea leaves, large orange peels, i see pieces of apple(?) and lots of flower petals.

Taste:  Tastes like real oranges, and real vanilla bean, it tastes very creamy. Can only compare it to an (luxury) orange creamsicle, or Wrigley's creme savors. Very enjoyable. For an extra gourmet feel I added fat free french vanilla creamer, no extra sweetener needed, and I felt like I was drinking a fat filled luxury frappe. Just so heavenly. I don't usually like citrus flavors so this really took me by surprise, well done Talbott!




Aroma 9/10
Packaging 10/10
Price 9/10
Taste 9/10
Tea Quality 10/10

Overall 9/10

Direct Link

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, this sounds really yummy!
    I am going to go to Whole Foods today and I have a list of your approved teas. :)

    ReplyDelete