Thursday, October 28, 2010

Talbott Teas: Cocoa Cardamom Seduction







Steep time: 3-5 minutes

Ingredients : All natural premium ingredients: Full-leaf black tea, cacao nibs, cinnamon, cardamom, almonds, natural chocolate, almond and cinnamon flavors.

Aroma: Dry tea smells like a gourmet chocolate shop. After steep tea smells like a rich exotic hot chocolate. The aroma is intense, and wonderful.

Packaging: Packaged in a beautiful tin.

Tea Leaf Quality: Rich dark large tea leaves, sizeable pieces of cacao, slithers of almond, cinnamon slices, and chocolate pieces.


Taste:   I will start by saying I was ready to be disappointed with this tea. Given the last not so wonderful chocolate tea I tasted, I didn't have high hopes. I was pleasantly surprised by the rich chocolaty velvety flavor I got. It was warm, smooth, flavorful and decadent. I am in LOVE. I added milk and honey like the packaging suggested and was so in obsessed with this tea, I didn't even get to take a picture of the tea after the milk was added. I could not stop myself from inhaling this tea. I burned my tongue, but I didn't even care - until after anyway. I would suggest this drink to anyone anytime, but especially with the winter season on the brink. Get your hands on some.


Aroma 10/10
Packaging 10/10
Value: 9/10
Taste 10/10
Tea Quality 10/10

Overall 10/10


Talbott Teas: Cocoa Cardamom Seduction

No comments:

Post a Comment