Thursday, October 28, 2010

Harney & Sons: Holiday Tea







Steep time: 3-5 minutes


Ingredients
: "Our Holiday Tea is a black tea spiced with citrus, almond, clove and cinnamon. Delicious hot or iced. Wonderful for a holiday table, a cold winter morning, or any time you crave a holiday-inspired brew."

Aroma:
Dry tea smells like the perfect mix of holiday spices. After steep tea smells like an amazing warm evening at my grandma's for Christmas dessert. Just mmmm.

Packaging:
Packaged in a dark resealable package. Perfect for keeping the tea fresh.

Tea Leaf Quality:
Beautiful large rich tea leaves, slices of almond, pieces of cinnamon. 

Taste:
  Amazing! I would say this tea is amazing year round, but I like that it's saved for the holidays. It tastes like a great mix of cinnamon, clove, and other exotic spices. I can taste the almond, it's warm and inviting. I wasn't too crazy about the taste at first, I am sensitive to clove, but I added milk and honey like the package suggested and I was in heaven. Like a cinnamon honey latte - minus the brash coffee taste plus the amazing high quality black tea taste. I wish for a snowstorm just so that I can drink this tea while watching the snow fall by a fire. I doubt I will get my wish in central California.


Aroma 10/10
Packaging 10/10
Value: 9/10
Taste 10/10
Tea Quality 10/10

Overall 10/10

Harney & Sons: Holiday Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment