Monday, October 11, 2010

La Creme Coffee & Tea: Devon's Heaven











Steep time: 1-3 minutes


Ingredients: from website - "Low-caffeinated & detoxifying Green, White & Oolong teas.  Allergy fighting healthy herbs including Rooibos, Lemon Grass & more. Tasty fruits: raspberries & apples. Refreshing all-natural pomegranate, Mango & Blueberry flavors.  Sweetened with just a touch of all-natural Stevia."

Aroma: Dry tea smells fruity and fresh. I smell lemon, raspberries and apple - amazing. After steep I smell a muted fruity scent with more of a green tea smell, very tempting.

Packaging: Packaged in resealable black bag that has a dome bottom so it stands on it's own.

Tea Leaf Quality: large tea leaves, pieces of fruit. After steeping the leaves are the most impressive I have seen. Beautiful.

Taste:  Tastes like a perfect mix of green tea and fruit. Taste's natural and it really does taste heavenly. I enjoyed this tea, and I have a personal antidote. I had this tea Friday, my husband got very sick Friday night. Saturday night I got a little sick, but felt better by Sunday, husband is still not feeling well. We were both exposed to the same stomach bug. I praise Devon's Heaven for keeping me feeling well quicker.





Aroma 9/10
Packaging 10/10
Price 9/10
Taste 9/10
Tea Quality 10/10

Overall 9/10


Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment