Monday, November 29, 2010

Stash: White Christmas - white tea






Steep time: 3-5 minutes

Ingredients : White tea, peppermint, ginger root.

Aroma: Dry tea smells like spearmint gum, after steep it smells the same, but amplified.


Packaging: Tea is packaged in an aluminum foiled packet.

Tea Leaf Quality: Rich and colorful tea flakes.


Taste:   It taste like spearmint gum. I know there is peppermint in it, not spearmint, but the mixture of the white tea, the peppermint and the ginger root make this tea an amazing clean, sweet, fresh, minty, and all that good stuff - tea. Just YUM. I added french vanilla creamer and BAM, my new favorite drink was born. Seriously, I need to order 365 bags. Also note that the "plain" tea picture has some creamer in it, oops. I got too excited by the smell and original flavor that I had to add creamer right away.



Aroma 10/10
Packaging 9/10
Value: 10/10
Taste 10/10
Tea Quality 8/10

Overall 10/10



Stash: White Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment