Thursday, November 4, 2010

Choice Organic Teas: Earl Grey






Steep time: 4-5 minutes

Ingredients :
Organic black tea, organic orange peels, organic oil of bergamot, organic safflowers.

Aroma: Oh how I love Earl Grey, I love this tea's smell. I smell the strong citrus from both the orange peels and bergamot oil, which I love, and the tea. After steep, the citrus smell is mellow, but still there.

Packaging: Tea is packaged in a biodegradeable
packet, and bag. Packet has fresh seal.
 
Tea Leaf Quality: Very nice, I like that I can see the orange peels, and I can see the texture in the black tea.


Taste:   Because of the smell, I thought I was in the for the best Earl Grey I have ever tasted, I was wrong. At first taste, the tea is great, it's rich and smooth, but the aftertaste was a bit of a turn off. I let the tea steep for the full 5 minutes, but not longer, I think if I had another bag I would only steep for 3 or 4 to get rid of the bitterness.


Aroma 10/10
Packaging 10/10
Value: 10/10
Taste: 7/10
Tea Quality 10/10

Overall 9/10


Choice Organic Teas: Earl Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment