Monday, November 15, 2010

Stash: Cinnamon Vanilla caffeine free herbal tea






Steep time: 3-5 minutes

Ingredients : Cinnamon, chamomile, rooibos, sarsaparilla, and vanilla extract

Aroma: Dry tea smells like fake vanilla flavoring and cinnamon. After steep tea smells like a fresh ground cinnamon stick and a more natural vanilla.

Packaging: Tea is packaged in an aluminum foiled packet.

Tea Leaf Quality: Rich and colorful tea flakes.

Taste:   It tastes just like a cinnamon stick, have you ever just chewed on a cinnamon stick? I have (weird? I know), and I loved it (in my defense I was 8, but I probably would still love it, so *sticks tongue out*), that's what this tastes like. I can taste a good hint of natural vanilla flavor, not that fakey fakey sweet vanilla. I added fat free french vanilla creamer and I was in heaven. Definitely reminds me of the holidays, and cold weather (I drank it in my 72 degree heated home, but it was like...60 out). It goes perfectly in the holiday box I received it in, I would drink this tea year round. I was actually thinking this tea would be fantastic in a hot bath (or with a hot bath, I don't want to bathe in cinnamon), with candles, and music, but by the time I got the bath candles and music set up, my tea would be cold. It's a great thought though!



Aroma 8/10
Packaging 9/10
Value: 10/10
Taste 10/10
Tea Quality 8/10

Overall 9/10


 Stash: Cinnamon Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment