Monday, November 1, 2010

Stash: Vanilla nut creme decaf tea






From my fantastic Canadian friend Dani.

Steep time: 3-5 minutes

Ingredients :
Naturally Decaffeinated Black Teas; Natural Flavor of Vanilla Nut; Sarsaparilla; Natural Flavor of Vanilla

Aroma: Dry tea smells like spicy peanuts, after steep - tea smells amazing,I was enveloped by a rich nutty cinnamon-y smell.

Packaging: Tea is packaged in an aluminum foiled packet.

Tea Leaf Quality: Rich tea flakes.

Taste:   Fantastic! I added milk and honey like the packet suggested and was blown away. It was smooth and rich, spicy and nutty, sweet and rich. The perfect mix of all. I love this tea, and it's another that I have not found available in local shops *pity party*.


Aroma 9/10
Packaging 9/10
Value: 10/10
Taste 10/10
Tea Quality 8/10

Overall 9/10


Stash: Vanilla nut creme decaf tea

1 comment: