Thursday, November 4, 2010

Special Teas: Masala Chai (No. 920)






Steep time: 5 minutes

Ingredients :
Black tea, cinnamon, ginger, carob bits, flavoring, chicory root, pepper, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom

Aroma: Dry tea has an amazing spicy, exotic, but sweet scent. It's heaven. Heaven, heaven, HEAVEN. Ok, moving on... After steep, tea smells rich, warm and spicy, with hint of a sweet note. YUM.

Packaging: Tea is packaged in a dark, aluminum packet. Quality packaging.

 
Tea Leaf Quality: Woah, am I impressed, quality heavy tea, pieces of cinnamon, ginger, carob bits, and the rest of the ingredients are clearly visible. I want to live in this tea, or at least roll around in it, well maybe that might hurt a bit, but I want to be around it. There.

Taste:   A party in my mouth, you know the kind of party, free champagne, open bar, fantastic DJ, great lighting, your outfit gets complimented all night, you're photogenic,  all your friends got babysitters and slipped away from their boring spouses, or maybe the boring spouses are fun tonight...getting carried away... just a perfect party. Any who, I taste all of the flavors individually and at the same time, I can tell the ingredients are of super quality, it's spicy and sweet and warm, cozy, just yum. I added french vanilla creamer and honey and - for five minutes - didn't see beyond my mug.


Aroma 10/10
Packaging 10/10
Value: 10/10
Taste 10/10
Tea Quality 10/10

Overall 10/10


 Special Teas: Masala Chai (No. 920)

No comments:

Post a Comment